La Mare Chappey
|La Grange||£1388 pw||£996 pw||£708 pw|
|River Cottage||£1388 pw||£996 pw||£708 pw|
|Puddle-Duck Cottage||£1466 pw||£1024 pw||£761 pw|
|Bumpkin Cottage||£1188 pw||£825 pw||£656 pw|
|Coach House Apartment||£787 pw||£599 pw||£467 pw|
|Low||April, May till 18th, late September & October|
|Mid||June & September|
|Peak||July & August|
20% discount on all remaining weeks in May
20% Discount Brittany Ferries crossings when booking with us!
Bookings for the Puddle-duck and River Cottage are made from Saturday to Saturday. Both cottages are a minimum of 2, weeks in July and August.
Bookings for Bumpkin & Coach-house are Friday to Friday.
Bookings for La Grange are Sunday to Sunday
Your holiday home will be yours from 5.00pm on the day of arrival and until 10.00 am on the day of departure. All bookings are subject to receipt of the completed booking form and deposit and are subject to our terms and conditions.
We hope that the above information about La Mare Chappey, its accommodation, its wonderful surroundings, and its convenient location is of interest to you. Should you require any further details or wish to enquire about specific availability, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you - and to providing you with some of the best holiday accommodation in Normandy!
Price per week includes
We pride ourselves on being amongst the best child friendly and toddler friendly cottages in Normandy. Our Cottages come equipped with a raft of high quality nursery equipment including cots, highchairs and child gates.
We want to make your holiday at La Mare Chappey the best ever. If there’s anything else that would make it complete, just ask.
Each of our cottages/ Gite has:
- A fully equipped kitchen, including cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, blender, microwave, coffee maker, cutlery and crockery, plus all the utensils you'd expect
- Beds will be made up ready for your arrival
- Your Cottage will be spotlessly clean
- Child friendly cutlery and crockery
- TV with Uk channels & DVD player
- I Pad/iPod/iPhone dock
- Night light
- Toy box
- Stair gate
- Clothes airer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Patio furniture
- barbecue & sun canopy/ umbrella River Cottage
- Parking nearby
- Welcome Pack!
- Enough washing up liquid, dish washing tablets, all purpose cleaner, dish cloths, kitchen and toilet rolls, plus salt, pepper and cooking oil to get you started
- Heaps of specialist baby and equipment – everything from baby baths to blackout blinds
Just a reminder....check in time is 5pm on the day of arrival and checkout time is 10am on day of departure.
No cramming sheets into the car. Or being unable to put the dishwasher on. We hope that this makes a difference to our guests.
Extras available on request
- Evening meal on arrival In the Courtyard Bistro or Cottage Dining service
- babysitting in the evenings
- Extra cleaning
- Weekly family BBQ
- Laundry room has washing machines,
- All mains water is safe drinking water
- Mobile phone reception is variable
- Wi-Fi available in all cottages
The Swimming pool is open from mid May to the mid-end of September and heated by a pompe au chaleur which achieves temperatures from 25 to 28 degrees during the season.
How you should leave the property
We realise that some people do not want to spend the end of their holiday cleaning ovens, shower rooms, floors, especially if you have an early departure time on changeover day.
Your choices are as follows:
Option 1 – Inclusive Standard Changeover Clean
- Leave house similar to how you found it
- Strip beds
- Pass a hoover around to ensure floors are largely clean
- Do washing up
- Ensure fridge, cooker and bathrooms are wiped over
- Put furniture back where found and empty bins around the house to the green bin located in the car park area
For a Standard Changeover Clean, there is NO extra charge (inclusive within your holiday price)
Option 2 – Additional end of stay clean payable locally in euros
- Nothing more than general cleanliness, dishes washed up, putting furniture back where found and emptying bins around the house to the green bin located in the car park outside
To make a booking
Please do give us a call us on 00 33 2 33 41 29 76 or contact us using the form here.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.